I don't know about you, but most of us have never had an Internet or Computer Class. I grew up in Evansville and had a computer class, but if you are like me, the Internet wasn't around in 1992 (or at least I don't think it was) :).
As a result, there are times when we don't know a few simple tricks to help us speed up our Internet process.
Here are some simple tips to know your Internet browser shortcuts.
There are dozens of different shortcut keys that can be used with Internet browsers. Below are a few of our top suggested Internet browser shortcuts.
1. Press Alt + D to move the cursor into theaddress bar.
2. Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or - to increase and decrease the size of text. 3. Ctrl + 0will reset the text.
4. Press the backspace key or hold down the Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
4. Press F5 to refresh or reload a web page.
5. Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen.
6. Press F11 again to return to the normal view.
7. Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
8. Press Ctrl + F to open the find box to search for text within the web page you are reading.
Let us know if you live in Evansville or surrounding areas if you would be interested in an Internet class. Call us at 812.473.3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!