Want a few simple tips to help you browse the internet more efficiently?
Browser shortcuts can save you a lot of time. Instead of finding and navigating the correct menu with your mouse, you could use a few simple keyboard shortcuts. Here are Simplifydigital’s top ten shortcuts that you should know about:
1. CTRL F: brings up a search box allowing you to search for a specific word on a page
2. CTRL D: bookmarks a page
3. CTRL P: prints whatever you have selected
4. CTRL T: opens a new tab
5. CTRL W: closes window
6. CTRL +: zooms in
7. CTRL -: zooms out
8. Alt Home: returns you to your homepage
9. F5: refreshes or reloads the page that you are on
10. F11: lets you toggle between full and regular screen mode, a particularly useful shortcut if you are using multiple windows
If you have any questions, call us at our Evansville office at 812.473.3600
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!